First draft website



This is my first draft of the website. I decided to get feedback on this as I felt that it did not look too good therefore negative feedback would have been very useful. The feedback I recieved included that the main image itself had different shadings and the layers were not set properly therefore I had to change this on adobe photoshop. I recieved positive feedback about the whole side on the right including the title, tag line, billing box, and so on. The font used on the left for the navigator buttons such as cast and crew, gallery, synopsis, and videos, was effective as well as this being the same font used already therefore meaning that I was using a good amount of fonts, however the colour white was not too appealing against the bright image therefore I will change this to black. Also, the audience felt that the social networking buttons were just placed randomly therefore I will move them on the right side in a more appropriate space.