Mock up of website



This is the mock up for my website. I decided that the website should be kept the same style as the film poster therefore the users would be able to recognise it more quickly and easily. I will stick with the same fonts from my poster as I would like to keep the same house style without confusing my audience. I will then position the trailer underneath the title and tagline using the website “vimeo”. I will include a billing box at the bottom again as this is a main convention, and the dateline will be at the bottom to let the viewers know when this film will be released. I will also have some of the social website icons/buttons such as facebook, twitter, or myspace, to allow the users to input their feedback or exchange their views and opinions with one another. This also allows the users to advertise the website and trailer within each other to make it more known. This will increase the number of hits on the site as well as gain more publicity.