Practise draft

As I am mainly the editor and director of the film, I am in the recording studio most of the time in order to log and capture the footage, as well as start cutting the clips and editing them. Before starting this coursework, I was not familiar with Final Cut Pro at all therefore I managed to learn a few things a first so that I could be able to work on my actual footage perfectly without having to face problems. Firstly, before starting the trailer itself, I made a different sequence of which I logged and captured some of the footage, and inserted them and played around with the effects to get a better idea of the programme. This was very useful as this was only a draft therefore I was able to cut clips, add effects, sounds, and so on without the fear of making a mistake and having to re-do. This is the draft with some of the footage from my actual trailer, and this was the clips in different orders as I was testing final cut pro.